Re: camlimages fixed!

On Fri, Mar 07, 2003 at 06:31:22PM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> I've rebuilt camlimages after the Sven's NMU (thanks, BTW!).
>
> I managed to fixed the incompatibility between camlimages and lablgtk
> falling back to libpng2. This seems to my the right solution because
> lablgtk gtkxmhtml binding still uses libpng2.
>
> In the meantime I've also decided to fallback to lablgtk 1.x because I
> would rather prefere an official release of lablgtk2 before starting
> using it heavily.

:((( no more nagging value for people to upgrade their app to lablgtk2.

Anyway, do you plan to upload a camlimages-lablgtk2 or something such,
or not ? Or we just wait for the beta version of lablgtk2 and i put my
camlimage package on hold.

> I've also closed the bug report about building of -doc package
> (arch: all) in binary-indep target.

(And did you fix it also ?).

> This leaves no open bugs on camlimages.

Ok, and since glibc 2.3.1 will enter testing this WE, in 10 days we
should be ok, unless :

  o i did miss a package, please everybody check your packages and make
    surethey are ok.

  o there are dependency issues. Please everybody, check the
    dependencies of your packages, and also consult the update_output
    document (once glibc has made it into testing).

There is also a Bug squashing party next WE, which may (or not) fix RC
bugs in other packages that are stopping us from entering testing.