camlimages fixed!

I've rebuilt camlimages after the Sven's NMU (thanks, BTW!).

I managed to fixed the incompatibility between camlimages and lablgtk
falling back to libpng2. This seems to my the right solution because
lablgtk gtkxmhtml binding still uses libpng2.

In the meantime I've also decided to fallback to lablgtk 1.x because I
would rather prefere an official release of lablgtk2 before starting
using it heavily.

I've also closed the bug report about building of -doc package
(arch: all) in binary-indep target.

This leaves no open bugs on camlimages.

Stefano Zacchiroli  -  Undergraduate Student of CS @ Uni. Bologna, Italy
zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it}  -  http://www.bononia.it/zack/
"  I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!  " -- G.Romney