Re: more detailed testing migration info ...

On Thu, Mar 06, 2003 at 11:59:42PM +0100, Sylvain LE GALL wrote:
> Hello,
>
> > >   o camlidl ( all arches )  #174532.
> > > Here it apparently is a problem with the installation of camlidl-doc.
> >
> > Yes, I've asked for help on camlidl a few months ago because I'm not
> > using it and debugging applications which are not used is really boring.
> >
> > Anyway I can look at it in the week end or so ...
> >

> ... In fact, you ask me... I have a look yesterday at the camlidl web
> pages. Seems to have go to version 1.4.
>
> I am still intersted in packaging this program but i need time. I
> haven't yet finished the packaging of mldonkey ( in fact i am
> translating the debconf interface and then have to make postinst and
> preinst script... and then it will be done ).
>
> So i give you the choice, to wait for me or to go along. I don't know
> how much time i need to go through the packaging process of mldonkey.

Well, if you could have a look at the bug report, it would be fine. I
think it doesn't sound too difficult, it is just a packaging issue, and
so we can upload a fixed version soon. Remember, it is 10 days since the
upload that is needed for it to be ready to enter testing.