Re: more detailed testing migration info ...

Hello,

> >   o camlidl ( all arches )  #174532.
> > Here it apparently is a problem with the installation of camlidl-doc.
>
> Yes, I've asked for help on camlidl a few months ago because I'm not
> using it and debugging applications which are not used is really boring.
>
> Anyway I can look at it in the week end or so ...

... In fact, you ask me... I have a look yesterday at the camlidl web
pages. Seems to have go to version 1.4.

I am still intersted in packaging this program but i need time. I
haven't yet finished the packaging of mldonkey ( in fact i am
translating the debconf interface and then have to make postinst and
preinst script... and then it will be done ).

So i give you the choice, to wait for me or to go along. I don't know
how much time i need to go through the packaging process of mldonkey.

Regards,
Sylvain LE GALL