Re: fix the world, make it a better place ...

En réponse à Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org>:

> Anyway I can't see real motivations from you against this solution
> (assuming that I've understood it correctly cause I haven't yet seen
> the
> ocaml packages pointed by Sven). "It's an hack" isn't a real
> motivation
> for me.

Simply that we don't have to modify the way we package stuff
for the sake of making autobuilders happy. It is silly
from the user point of view.

You can either change the build-deps as we have mentioned
many times or provide a real package which satisfies
dependencies, but that's all.

--
Jérôme Marant <jerome@marant.org>
              <jerome.marant@free.fr>