Re: fix the world, make it a better place ...

On Thu, Mar 06, 2003 at 02:46:25PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
>   3) Keep only one library name, and depend on libfoo (>> 3.4.5).

I will use this one for the bunch of packages I'm going to rebuild.  I
suppose that dropping the << part of the dependency is to avoid testing
problem, right?

I'm also going to write the quick and dirty tool that check for
consistency of installed ocaml library so that we, maintainers, are able
to know if we are going to break something while uploading a new
library.

Stefano Zacchiroli  -  Undergraduate Student of CS @ Uni. Bologna, Italy
zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it}  -  http://www.bononia.it/zack/
"  I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!  " -- G.Romney