Re: ask for rebuilds?

On Thu, Mar 06, 2003 at 10:14:31AM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 05, 2003 at 08:59:58PM +0100, Jérôme Marant wrote:
> > One just have to write to debian-ia64@l.d.o and Bdale will nicely
> > reschedule.
>
> BTW anyone knows which is the correct practice to ask for rebuilds?
> Should we mail arch specific lists or something else?

I have good contact with bdale, so i just ask him, i don't noticed any
list of autobuilders maintainers, so it is not easy to do so. It is
best, i think to write to the specific arch port mailing list, since the
autobuilder will most probably read it, and other people may have
insights also.

Also notice that the project has no mips/mipsel boxes, and that the
autobuilders are run on non-debian boxes by the mips/mipsel folk. Best
would be ot ask them about it.

BTW, i am rather busy today, can you write to the mips/mipsel folk about
it ?