Re: more detailed testing migration info ...

On Wed, Mar 05, 2003 at 08:59:58PM +0100, Jérôme Marant wrote:
> Sven Luther <luther@dpt-info.u-strasbg.fr> writes:
>
> > Hello, ...
> >
> > I have been looking a bit more, and i think these are the remaining
> > issues :
> >
> > 1) First problem :
> >
> >   o cameleon (sparc)
> >   o meta-ocaml ( all arches ) #180967 depends on zoggy, which is
> >     unavailable (for sparc i guess)
> >
> > This is the problem we worked around for sparc, Jerome, can you upload a
> > fixed package ? You can apply the following patch to configure :
>
> Yes, I'll do it soon. Thanks for the patch.

Well, yes, but the sooner we do, the sooner it will be ready. You have
to do a new upload, and that means waiting 10 more days.

> > 2) problem :
> >
> >   o netclient (ia64) Need ocamlnet, last try november 28.
> >   o ocamlnet (ia64) need libpcre-ocaml-dev, last try november 28.
> >   o pxp (ia64) needs ocamlnet
> >   o shell (ia64) didn't build on december 20 because ocaml-findlib was
> >     not yet rebuilt for ocaml-3.06-1. findlib was rebuilt on december 25.
> >   o wlex (ia64) same as above.
> >   o xstr (ia64) same as above.
> >
> > So, i think this is no real problem, we just need to reschedule a build
> > of these packages, i will take care of it, and ask bdale to schedule
> > rebuilds of those, since both ocamlfindlib and libpcre-ocaml are valid
> > candidate now.
>
> One just have to write to debian-ia64@l.d.o and Bdale will nicely
> reschedule.

Already taken care of. All built fine, except netclient and pxp, but
this is normal, since they need ocamlnet, they fill probably build
correctly tomorrow, at least once ocamlnet reaches the archive.