Nextly testing migration

Hello, ...

I have been looking around a bit, and found that ocaml is hold out of
testing because of the following packages (among others) :

    fort, libcamlimages-ocaml, libcamlimages-ocaml-dev,
    libconfigwin-ocaml-dev, libgdome2-ocaml, libgdome2-ocaml-dev,
    libgdome2-xslt-ocaml, libgdome2-xslt-ocaml-dev, liblablgl-ocaml,
    liblablgl-ocaml-dev, liblablgtk-ocaml, liblablgtk-ocaml-dev,
    liblablgtkmathview-ocaml, liblablgtkmathview-ocaml-dev,
    libmlgtk-ocaml, libmlgtk-ocaml-dev, libnetclient-ocaml-dev,
    libocamlnet-ocaml-dev, libpcre-ocaml, libpcre-ocaml-dev,
    libpgsql-ocaml-dev, libpxp-ocaml-dev, libsdl-ocaml,
    libsdl-ocaml-dev, libshell-ocaml, libshell-ocaml-dev,
    libxstr-ocaml-dev, libzip-ocaml, libzip-ocaml-dev, ocaml,
    ocaml-base, ocaml-native-compilers, ocamltk, zoggy

Well, that seems to be the whole of the ocaml libraries. Notice the
glibc is no more among this list, since it is a valid candidate since
today apparently, so everyone should have a look and investigate what
the problems are. I will be looking a bit more, but update_output.txt is
not an easy thing to parse.