Re: New ocaml-3.06 packages to test.

On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 09:49:03AM +0100, Jérôme Marant wrote:
> En réponse à Sven Luther <luther@dpt-info.u-strasbg.fr>:
>
> > Hello, ...
> >
> > I have prepared new ocaml-3.06 packages for you to test at apt source
>
> Sven,
>
> Are you going to provide default dummy packages as well?
> Like ocaml depending on ocaml-3.06-1 ...

Err, i have thought of providing the dummy packages only for
ocaml-3.06-1, since i think that people installing either the sources or
the ocaml-base should know what they do. In fact, the ocaml dummy
package is also available on the mentioned deb source.

Is this ok with you or not ?

But as said, i will upload the ocaml dummy package only once the
ocaml-3.06 package has been built for all arches.