New ocaml-3.06 packages to test.

Hello, ...

I have prepared new ocaml-3.06 packages for you to test at apt source :

deb http://people.debian.org/~luther/ocaml ./

 ocaml-3.06-1 - ML language implementation with a class-based object system
 ocaml-base-3.06-1 - Runtime system for ocaml bytecode executables
 ocaml-native-compilers-3.06-1 - Native code compilers of the ocaml suite (the .opt ones)
 ocaml-source-3.06 - Sources for Objectif Caml
Closes: 175821 177850 179199
Changes:
 ocaml-3.06 (3.06-16) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   * Properly install the latex file ocamldoc.sty. (Closes: #175821)
   * Fixed or overrided most lintian warnings.
   * Fixed configure script to work around the sparc FTBFS with gcc 3.2.
   * Applied Remi's ocaml_packaging_policy changes. (Closes: #177850)
   * Backported the config/auto-aux/async_io.c patch from CVS, to solve
     the graphics module/sleep problem. (Closes: #179199)
   * Renamed package to get ride of virtual packages that caused build
     dependencies problems. I will still keep the original ocaml packages
     around, since they are built on all arches, and ocaml currently has a
     problem building with gcc 3.2 on sparc that i am investigating.  Once that
     happen, the ocaml package would be a dummy package which will depend on
     the versioned ones.

As you can see, i closed some of the bugs and lintian warnings, also the
ocaml-source package again contains files. There is still some problem
with it, and the sparc build fails with :

  dpkg-deb: failed to open package info file `debian/ocaml-native-compilers-3.06-1/DEBIAN/control' for reading: No such file or directory

Which i need to fix before i upload and get a FTBFS bug.

Also, i would like to cleanup the ocaml-source-3.06.files some, in particular
removing all the directories, and perhaps shipping the sources post-configure,
that is with all the files generated by the ./configure run, if that is ok
with all of you, and in particular Jerome.

Also, like said, i will cleanup the ocaml_packagin_policy some, and add
to it the things we discussed lately before doing this upload.

As for the glibc situation, a 3.2.1-14 will be forthcoming nextly which
will fix the mips/mipsel FTBFS, so if you have things to upload, you can
do so now, since we will have to wait 10 days at least for the -14 glibc
to become ready, and Jerome, advi is waiting for tetex-bin, and none of
the ocaml stuff will enter testing without advi, so it is ok to upload a
new cameleon.