Bug 175821 and tetex-bin dependency.

Hello everyone ...

i am looking after bug :

The easiest way to do this is simply to have ocaml place the
corresponding file in the right place, and call $TEXCONFIG in the
postrm/inst.

Now this would include a tetex-bin dependency, which i think is not ok,
since tetex-bin is huge, and there is no reason to have ocaml depending
on it.

I would go with a recommends only, and have $TEXCONFIG run only if it is
installed on the system. I think this is ok, because if you install
ocaml and later tetex-bin, tetex-bin will do the $TEXCONFIG itself, and
thus regenerating the ls-lR file.

There may be some other solution, especially with the new tetex asking
questions about letting debconf handle the ls-lR file, but i need to
investigate this further.

Anyway, we are in mini-freeze right now, and my ocaml-3.06 was
(temporarily) rejected (ocaml-source was empty :((), and i will make the
necessary changes only when ocaml has entered testing, so there is no
urgency, but anyway, if you have opinions on this, please tell me about
it.