Re: Accepted camlimages 2.11-1 (i386 source all)

On Fri, Feb 14, 2003 at 01:24:01PM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 05:58:07PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> > I have uploaded camlimages 2.11-1 packages which use lablgtk2 and
> > libpng12-0 to apt-source :
>
> Thanks!
>
> > If these seem right to you, you could just upload those, and i can then
> > upload my lablgtk 1.2.5-8 package that close your bug.
>
> Please NMU them, I am unable to review your packages now, so it's really

Ok, i can do this, but i wanted to have your advice on these, since this
means the departure of lablgtk in favor of lablgtk2, which may cause
some problems since lablgtk2 is still alpha software and does not
include the gnome bindings.

On the other side, camlimages just needs gdkpixbuf, so it is not that
big a problem.

Once lablgtk2 is really released, i would wish to repackage lablgtk2 as
lablgtk, and only ship this. I don't use lablgtk anymore, and i think it
will also not be actively maintained by upstream anymore.

BTW, there are good chances that ocaml 3.07 will be released in time for
inclusion in the next debian release, whenever that will be.