Re: Accepted lablgl 0.99-5.1 (i386 source)

On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 03:25:27PM +0100, Jérôme Marant wrote:
> En réponse à Sven Luther <luther@debian.org>:

> > Format: 1.7
> > Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 14:52:49 +0100
> > Source: lablgl
> > Binary: liblablgl-ocaml-dev liblablgl-ocaml
> > Architecture: source i386
> > Version: 0.99-5.1
>
> -x.y versions are for NMU only!

Err, these are autobuilder-checking version, i will remove them once i
found the real reason behind the bug, and upload a true 0.99-6, they
will also not appear in the changelog.

BTW, do any of you have something against me providing a lablgl package
which depends and build depends on mesa instead of xlibmesa ? Apparently
the xlibmesa packages are something broken dependency-wise, for now at
least. This should not cause any problem for packages built with the
mesa packages to run on xlimesa using systems. Even Hardware accel
should work.