Re: ledit - broken dependencies on Sarge

On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 11:40:03AM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:

> I don't know where you got the 3.06-6.1 package from (maybe stefano's
> woody rebuilt ?) but you could solve this problem by :
>
> As said, it is not a problem with the packages, but one with your
> installed system.

Thanks.  I forgot that I installed Stefano's packages and just copied
my /etc/apt/sources.list to a new installation which produced the
error.

Regards.
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "But the LORD is in his holy temple; let all the earth
      keep silence before him."           Habakkuk 2:20