Re: ledit - broken dependencies on Sarge

On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 12:10:14PM +0200, Johann Spies wrote:
> Sven,
>
> When trying to install ledit on sarge I get the following error
> message:

Sarge (ak testing) still only has the ocaml 3.04-12 package and not the
more recent 3.06-15 package from unstable.

I don't know where you got the 3.06-6.1 package from (maybe stefano's
woody rebuilt ?) but you could solve this problem by :

  o upgrading to unstable. Anyway, testing is more broken and outdated than
  unstable or woody right now, at least until gcc 3.2 and libc6 3.2.1
  enters testing.

  o use the testing packages of ocaml (or even the woody ones, which are
  more uptodate than the testing one).

  o install the ledit from unstable.

  o rebuild ledit from unstable on your box.

> Are you aware of it or shall I file a bugreport?

As said, it is not a problem with the packages, but one with your
installed system.