Re: other META: lablgl, lablgtkgl, ...

On Sat, Jan 25, 2003 at 09:29:35AM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 24, 2003 at 06:04:43PM +0100, Remi VANICAT wrote:
> > well :
> <snip>
> > but otherwise (after moving some file) it work.
>
> Thanks Remi, I had not time to look at it yesterday ...

Mmm, Stefano asks me for another lablgtk upload, Could you please check
if the following README addition makes sense for findlib, or if i am
simply using the wrong terms, or missing something ?

---- snip ----
Ocamlfind support:
  This package have a support for ocamlfind. There are two findlib
  packages, lablgtk which supports gtk+, gnome and glade, and lablgtkgl
  which supports gtkglarea (and lablGL). the lablgtk findlib package
  supports the following predicates :
  - init : initialize gtk. Otherwise you have to do it in your code
    before using any other lablgtk related function.
  - gnome : add the gnome support.
  - glade : add libglade support.
  - mt : add threading support.