inter libraries dependencies again

On Fri, Jan 24, 2003 at 12:53:49PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> Mmm, the response to this one is still open, the policy entry is not yet
> written.

Are you kiddin? see my message on this ML on December 27, 2002, subject
"ocaml packaging policy 0.5".

The problem was that some of the autobuilder guys complained that build
daemons doesn't like virtual build dependencies.

So my proposal is to restate the above policy using standard ways
(>=/<<), if this is okay for you I will rewrite the policy chapter.

Remember that I'm talking only about interlibrary dependencies, tha
ocaml-3.06 virtual package & c. will remain the same.

Stefano Zacchiroli  -  Undergraduate Student of CS @ Uni. Bologna, Italy
zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it}  -  http://www.bononia.it/zack/
"  I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!  " -- G.Romney