libc6 almost ready to go into testing ...

Hello, ...

It seems that libc6 will be almost ready to go into testing nextly,
maybe this WE, maybe early next week.

So i propose that we consider a mini-freeze again, maybe early next
week, if it is ok with all of you.

As information, all my packages have been build and are valid testing
candidates, except :

  o camlzip : needs to build on arm, failed on January 6, due to the
  problem with the autobuilder thinking that ocaml is installed while it
  is not (and thus not finding ocamlc).

  o lablgtk : needs to build on ia64, failed on January 22, due to some
  xlibmesa-dev dependency that i need to fix.

  o lablgtk2 : needs to build on arm, failed on December 31, same
  problem as for camlzip.

  o advi : needs to build on ia64 (needs camlimages, which needs
  lablgtk, which is not built) and on arm (needs camlimages, but lablgtk
  is there).

So, please everyone check your packages also, and see what the problems
are. I will re-upload lablgtk with the new dependencies and the new META
file, but will wait before uploading a new lablgl.

We have a problem with arm though, and i don't think it can be solved,
so either we have to pester James Troup, which will not speak to me
anymore, or build by hand on a debian arm box.