Re: Maybe a solution for ocaml-source and cameleon

> Well, at least it is caml, i have to finish some C++ correction i have
> to give my students tomorrow, and have 60 UML reports to correct :(((

I'm sorry for you :-(

> It would be best to use the installed version. Will you modify the
> makefiles so it is so for a next release ?

I can try to do it this week-end (but I don't promise...). I'm also thinking about putting Cameleon on Savannah (savannah.gnu.org), then you could make the needed changes so that it would fit your packaging policy.
And since I don't have a lot of time to work on Cameleon these days, maybe some users could add the features they need.

> > What lists are you talking about ? :-)
>
> debian-ocaml-maint@lists.debian.org

Never heard before ;-)

> Non, comme j'ai pas soumis d'articles, je ne pourrais pas venir, et il
> faut que je finisse de rediger ma these. J'aurais bien aimer cependant.

Dommage,

Friendly,

Maxence