Re: Cameleon build failures

En réponse à Sven Luther <luther@dpt-info.u-strasbg.fr>:

> Maybe a hardware problem on the sparc build box ? Or a result of the
> gcc
> 3.2 transition on sparc ?

I have no idea.

> Because i don't like ocaml source.

Ah, you don't like it. But it was created at the request of Ralf
who needed it as well.

> > I already worked on this and it is far more complicated than
> > shipping some files. In my case, there are so many dependencies,
> > that it is simple to build against a self-compiled ocaml-source.
>
> This is something i need to discuss with your upstream i think, not
> you.

There is no issue here. If you don't want to ship ocaml-source, you
can remove it. It is easy for anyone to build a dedicated
ocaml-source package from the ocaml tarball.

> I am not going to remove ocaml-source, just seeing if it cannot be
> removed.

You're not going to remove it but you're trying to see if you can
remove it.

--
Jérôme Marant <jerome@marant.org>
              <jerome.marant@free.fr>