Re: Last problem with cameleon

On Thu, Jan 02, 2003 at 07:06:32PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> Or modify the policy to accomodate them ? :)))

Policies aren't jails, but guidelines.

If you like to better specify that really-really-really-small libraries
can be embedded in 'program' packages, go for it, but IMO it isn't
really usefull.

The question here is a bit different, IMO: can the libraries you are
talking about be useful for other ocaml programs and/or developers? It
this is the case it can be useful to package them in a separate package
even if they are really small, otherwise not.

Stefano Zacchiroli  -  Undergraduate Student of CS @ Uni. Bologna, Italy
 zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it} - http://www.bononia.it/zack/
 "I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
 sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney