Last problem with cameleon

Hello,

  First of all, Happy New Year!

  I'm sorry I'm very late in updating Cameleon with respect
  to the ocaml policy but I encountered a final problem:
  2 of the cameleon packages provide a small library that
  it is not worth shipping outside of the package.
  Hence, it is not possible for me to make them Arch:all.
  I have to solutions:
  - shipping a native package and a byte package ; this
  solves the problem but the native package it not
  necesssary at all
  - making an exception for such packages because their
  are like libraries ship with some binaries, i.e.
  leaving them Arch: any.

  Any opinion?

  Thanks in advance.

Jérôme Marant <jerome.marant@free.fr>