Re: /usr/include/caml????

On Tue, Dec 24, 2002 at 11:02:38AM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 24, 2002 at 10:30:57AM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> > Just put a symlink from /usr/lib/ocaml/3.06/caml to /usr/include/caml,
> > and you should be able to fix this problem and build your packages.
>
> Ok thanks, then I will upload gdome-xslt, remember anyway that it will
> be unbuildable by the build daemons.

I am preparing a new package.

What seems strange, is that i added a ocaml.links, which contained both
links, and indeed they appear in the .deb and in the temporary directory
debian/ocaml, but disappear when installing, well at least the
/usr/include/caml one. I am giving it another try with having
/usr/include/caml being an alternative, and see how it works.

If this does not solve the problem, i will have to add more hacks in the
post/pre inst/rm scripts, which is not nice.