Re: libdir transition.

On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 08:02:54PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> > Just a reminder:
> >
> > Build-Depends: ocaml-3.06-1
> >
> > Depends: ocaml-base-3.06-1 (or ocaml-3.06-1)
>
> Yes, altough there might be special exceptions.

Ok, apart from this: all libraries that use 'ocamlc -where' should work
fine also with the libdir changes, right; more generally all
library/programs which rely on the /usr/lib/ocaml location should fail.

Any other tricky issue you already know that can be related to the
libdir migration?

Thanks.

Stefano Zacchiroli  -  Undergraduate Student of CS @ Uni. Bologna, Italy
 zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it} - http://www.bononia.it/zack/
 "I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
 sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney