Re: cameleon: byte or native?

On Wed, Nov 27, 2002 at 11:25:04AM +0100, J?r?me Marant wrote:
> >Fix dpkg so it handles versioned provides ?
> OK. Give me one hour.

Ok, you've had your hour, is dpkg fixed now? :-)))))

> >BTW, i choose the -byte suffix for bytecode programs, do you think this
> >is a good choice ?
> I don't have any better idea. Does someone have something better to propose
> in there ?

Uhm ... no, but IMHO it's not really better than an ugly Provides field.

As you wish Jerome, both are ugly and both work :)

Stefano Zacchiroli  -  undergraduate student of CS @ Uni. Bologna, Italy
   zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
 "I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
 sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney