Re: FREEZE!: ocaml compiler bug in debian?

On Tue, Nov 26, 2002 at 02:29:39PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> Ok, i can reproduce this.

> BTW, findlib puts stuff into /usr/local/lib/ocaml/3.06/, maybe this is
> related to your problem ?
> Have you tried configuring shell so it puts his stuff in the normal
> ocaml libdir ?

This is completely unrelated to the problem IMO.

My /usr/local/lib/ocaml/3.06/ contains only an _empty_ stublibs dir,
debian packages doesn't install stuff there and so 'shell' module is
completely installed in /usr/lib/ocaml and not in /usr/local...

Moreover the missing function is missing from the ocaml compiler
standard library modules, not from the external ones.

Stefano Zacchiroli  -  undergraduate student of CS @ Uni. Bologna, Italy
   zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
 "I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
 sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney