Re: postgres fixed!

On Thu, Oct 24, 2002 at 12:29:32PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> Mmm, it does not yet appear in the PTS, and the BTS shows still 2 open
> bugs, including one you subitted, but then maybe it has been closed in
> the meantime.

Sure, I've received the mail informing that the bug was closed. Remember
that the PTS web pages are rebuilt on a cron base.

> Will you need to rebuild libpgsql-ocaml ? If not, then postgreSQL needs

No, but I've rebuilt it 2 or 3 days ago.

> wlex was not in testing, right ? Then there is no problem with it, it does
> not stop ocaml 3.06 from entering testing.

Wlex not, but pxp yes.

Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
"I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney