Re: postgres fixed!

On Thu, Oct 24, 2002 at 11:44:40AM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> Postgres bug was fixed and libpgsql-ocaml have already been rebuilt
> succesfully on all archs.
> We obviously need to wait for the usual 10 days.

Mmm, it does not yet appear in the PTS, and the BTS shows still 2 open
bugs, including one you subitted, but then maybe it has been closed in
the meantime.

Will you need to rebuild libpgsql-ocaml ? If not, then postgreSQL needs
only 2 days, and libpgsql-ocaml will enter testing as soon as postgreSQL
does and that it is built on each arch.

If yes, we will have to wait 10 days after your upload.

> BTW, other problematic packages of mine are wlex, which is waiting for
> the autobuilder to reconsider it after I fixed the last build problem on
> s390 and mipsel and pxp which depends on wlex.

wlex was not in testing, right ? Then there is no problem with it, it does
not stop ocaml 3.06 from entering testing.