postgres fixed!

Postgres bug was fixed and libpgsql-ocaml have already been rebuilt
succesfully on all archs.
We obviously need to wait for the usual 10 days.

BTW, other problematic packages of mine are wlex, which is waiting for
the autobuilder to reconsider it after I fixed the last build problem on
s390 and mipsel and pxp which depends on wlex.

Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
"I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney