Re: ocaml-ldconf ...

On Wed, Oct 23, 2002 at 12:47:15PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 23, 2002 at 11:11:25AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > 1) Of all your library packages, are there still some using ocaml-ldconf
> >    to declare stublib containing directories ?
>
> I remembered that some of my libraries was still using ocaml-ldconf,
> but after a quick test on all my .diff.gzS I found no mention of
> ocaml-ldconf and also my /usr/lib/ocaml/ld.conf contains nothing else
> that stdlib dir and /usr/local lib dir.
>
> So it seems that no one of my package is using ocaml-ldconf anymore,
> anyway please check your /usr/lib/ocaml/ld.conf for extra directories
> that shouldn't be there.

Same here, but i maybe have not all the libraries installed.

That said, i plan to phase our ocaml-ldconf at the same time i move the
ocaml libdir directory, hopefully in ocaml 3.06-8.

Maybe i will add a dummy ocaml-ldconf, which will give a big fat warning
about it's deprecated status, just to be sure.

> > 2) Do you see any reason for still keeping ocaml-ldconf ?
>
> No, if my packages don't use it :-)))

Ok, ...

Mmm, does this mean that Jerome, you and me are mostly the only active
debian/ocaml library packagers right now ?