Re: Draft for the proposed handling of transitions

jmarant@nerim.net (Jérôme Marant) writes:

> Hi,
>
>   Here is a draft of my proposal for transitions between
>   OCaml releases (not the silly counterproposal but what
>   I explained further ;-).

Well, after all, forget about this proposal. This doesn't change
anything. Unless we decide to really support multiple stable ocaml
(which upstream doesn't really do as well), we should not even allow this.
It is not only dangerous for ocaml program in debs, but also for
people's personal programs using libraries.

Jérôme Marant

http://marant.org