Re: Is it possible to package baire?

On Monday 21 October 2002 22:25, Sven Luther wrote:
> Mmm, what is the problem exactly ?

There is an error saying stream.ml and streamHeader.ml have different
interface assumption, something like that.

BTW, baire seems to be a port of Haskell Edison library.

> Well, the baire.cmo and baire.cmi are not in the .deb, check it with
> dpkg -c baire.deb

Ok, I checked again and they're there: the 5th and 6th item with "dpkg -c
baire.deb | less".

> also, usually a library comes with .cma and .cmxa.

Yeah, but will that pack the different .ml fiels. I guess avoiding polluting
the OCaml distribution namespace is important.

Best!
shouxun