Re: Is it possible to package baire?

On Sat, Oct 19, 2002 22:11, Sven Luther wrote:

> > There is no documentation (except the .ml and .mli files). The package
> > contains a license file in French, as is the case of some comments in the
> > source files and the creator's webpage. I cannot read French :(
>
> Please, could you send me the web site for downloading it, and i will
> have a look, and maybe make the initial packaging.

Sorry, I thought you know it. The package is announced at Caml Humps
(http://caml.inria.fr/humps/index_framed_caml.html).

With more experience with the package, I found quite a few bugs, mainly
related to the boundary check problem.

> BTW, We are ever searching more people to help us work on packaging
> ocaml stuff, if you feel like it, i would be glad to sponsor you, and to
> guide you trough the learning of how to make debian packages of ocaml
> stuff.

That's very kind of you, but that means to learn a lot of things. I can try if
it's not too fast-paced.