Re: Going to upload cameleon

On Wed, Oct 16, 2002 at 10:34:36AM +0200, J?r?me Marant wrote:
>   After few discussions with fellow Debian people on IRC, I've
>   decided to upload cameleon soon.

I suppose you talked about the naming problem, could you please briefly
summarize what you learnt?

>   Stefano, I'll modify the cameleon menu entry in order to
>   launch it with the -norep option.

I've performed some simple test and IMO is not a gret benefit to have
the -norep option enabled, you still can't try creating some stuff
because cameleon will always try a 'cvs add'.
IMO we can consider cameleon curently as 'as is' and start it with no
added option.

> Then, in a next upload, I'll try not to compile the whole ocaml
> sources.

Ok, after the situation stabilize a bit (cameleon uploaded, me
subscribed to its PTS and so ...) I will look at it too.

Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
"I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney