Re: Going to upload cameleon

On Wed, Oct 16, 2002 at 11:05:02AM +0200, Jérôme Marant wrote:
> En réponse à Sven Luther <luther@dpt-info.u-strasbg.fr>:
> > >   Stefano, I'll modify the cameleon menu entry in order to
> > >   launch it with the -norep option. Then, in a next upload,
> > >   I'll try not to compile the whole ocaml sources.
> >
> > Erm, ...
> >
> > Maybe you and stefano and maxence and me could check exactly what is
> > wrong here, and ship in a new package only the built objects that are
> > needed for cameleon or other packages.
> >
> > What do you think about it ?
>
> Err, I don't like the idea. I think I can manage to do without.
> I just need to build the minimal subset of ocaml sources to build
> cameleon.

And are you absolutely sure it will not cause any kind of problems
concerning the configuration option which maybe different between your
rebuild and the original build and something such ?

BTW, if you have any critics with the ocaml-source package, anything
that should be changed or something such, please tell me, i will fix it
for ocaml 3.06-7.