Re: Short description of ocaml programs

On Mon, Oct 14, 2002 at 12:19:28AM +0200, Sven LUTHER wrote:
> Because, either it was forgotten, or it is in wait of being signed.

No, as yetsterday the package last version ('-3') built was never tried,
probably due to the build daemon down you reported.

> If you build pxp yourself, with the option enabling it to build only
> arch:any stuff, you copy the .changes to your home box, sign it and then
> copy it to vore again, and then do the upload, the package will be in
> the archive, which it is not right now, altough it has been sucessfully
> built.

Thanks, this was the procedure I was looking for while asking for
signing hints and similar; I knew you already did it for the ocaml
package some time ago, this why I asked.

Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
"I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney