Re: Short description of ocaml programs

On Sun, Oct 13, 2002 at 10:35:16PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 13, 2002 at 08:10:20PM +0200, Sven LUTHER wrote:
> > Stefano, pxp still seems broken on sparc, could you log into vore and
> > rebuild pxp there yourself and upload it ?
>
> I'm a bit confused, how can this help pxp entering testing?
>
> PXP is marked as successfully built on sparc since october 5th and I
> haven't yet understood (even after reading your mail) why it haven't
> entered testing.

Because, either it was forgotten, or it is in wait of being signed.

Basically it goes like that, the autobuilder builds the package on the
different arches, then the buildd maintainer (James Troup in this case)
looks at the log files or whatever, and hand signs the changes file.
Then the autobuilder can upload it.

If you build pxp yourself, with the option enabling it to build only
arch:any stuff, you copy the .changes to your home box, sign it and then
copy it to vore again, and then do the upload, the package will be in
the archive, which it is not right now, altough it has been sucessfully
built.