Re: Short description of ocaml programs

On Sun, Oct 13, 2002 at 10:35:16PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> I'm a bit confused, how can this help pxp entering testing?

Sorry, I've just rechecked the pxp question, the built version on sparc
is '-2' while all other architectures have already build '-3'.

I'm going to rebuilt it manually on vore (as soon as I understand how to
do it :-) and upload it.

Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
"I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney