Re: Short description of ocaml programs

On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 01:51:46PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 01:51:59PM +0200, Sven LUTHER wrote:
> > # libpgsql-ocaml (20010808-1 to 20010808-2)
> >     * out of date on alpha: libpgsql-ocaml-dev (from 20010808-1)
>
> I've looked at the build log on alpha, last time the build was tried, it
> failed for an unpacking error of libpgsql package ..., but this was a
> month ago or so.
> I'm going to ask for a build retry on the alpha porters ML, stay tuned.

This is broken, not an alpha problem, but because postgreSQL package are
severly broken just right now, because of some python stuff.

The postgreSQL maintainer should be back from vacation today, as can be
seen in the debian-private mail whose id is :

Saying :

On Fri, 2002-10-04 at 13:40, Noel Koethe wrote:
> Package: postgresql
> Version: N/A; reported 2002-10-04
> Severity: grave
> Justification: causes non-serious data loss
>
> "In order to address a potentially critical bug in the VACUUM code,
> the
> PostgreSQL Global Development Group is releasing v7.2.3 of PostgreSQL.

I'm aware of it, but I've run out of time and my current build won't
work because of Python build problems.

If someone can do an NMU, that's fine; otherwise it will have to week
for 10 days (see debian-private).

So, with a bit of hope, we can have fixed version in this coming week or
maybe after next weekend.

That said, it will maybe need a rebuild of libpgsql-ocaml-dev, so we
would have to wait other 10 days or so after that, if this was going to
be the case.

Stefano, pxp still seems broken on sparc, could you log into vore and
rebuild pxp there yourself and upload it ?