Re: Short description of ocaml programs

On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 06:13:18PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 06:16:49PM +0200, Sven LUTHER wrote:
> > i see that all three debian alpha boxes (escher, faure and lully) run alpha.
> > Maybe one of them has a sid chroot.
>
> I've already looked at it, but faure and lully seems to have nothing
> such, escher have an installed pbuilder but it seems to can't be usable
> by users.

:(((

I just checked all the info given by the updates_output i found earlier,
and only the two package we already know about have problems, all the
rest of them are valide candidates. Still i am not sure if something
cannot break because of them. It would be nice to have the alpha build
done quickly, so update_output will be happy with alpha and go ahead and
look at the other packages, probably stopping at sparc if the problem is
not solved.

I still don't know if there may not be a hidden recursive dependency
somewhere or something such.