ocaml 3.06 in testing

On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 05:43:29PM +0200, Sven LUTHER wrote:
> Here is what http://ftp-master.debian.org/testing/update_output.txt has
> to say about ocaml :
>
> skipped: ocaml (478+4)
>     got: 32+0: a-32
>     * alpha: libcamlimages-ocaml, libcamlimages-ocaml-dev,
>       libconfigwin-ocaml-dev, libgdome2-ocaml, libgdome2-ocaml-dev,
>       libgdome2-xslt-ocaml, libgdome2-xslt-ocaml-dev, liblablgl-ocaml,
>       liblablgl-ocaml-dev, liblablgtk-ocaml, liblablgtk-ocaml-dev,
>       liblablgtkmathview-ocaml, liblablgtkmathview-ocaml-dev,
>       libmlgtk-ocaml, libmlgtk-ocaml-dev, libnetclient-ocaml-dev,
>       libocamlnet-ocaml-dev, libpcre-ocaml, libpcre-ocaml-dev,
>       libpgsql-ocaml-dev, libpxp-ocaml-dev, libsdl-ocaml,
>       libsdl-ocaml-dev, libshell-ocaml, libshell-ocaml-dev,
>       libxstr-ocaml-dev, libzip-ocaml, libzip-ocaml-dev, ocamltk, zoggy

I've checked all packages of mine included in the list above against
update_excuse.html.
They are all "valide candidate" except:
- libpgsql-ocaml-dev as you already know
- libpxp-ocaml-dev which is reported as out of date of sparc, but this
  is wrong!, as you can see from

    http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?arch=sparc&pkg=pxp&ver=1.1.92-3

  pxp was successfully built on sparc also on October 5th!

Who sould be notified for this error?

Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
"I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney