Re: Short description of ocaml programs

On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 01:51:59PM +0200, Sven LUTHER wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 12:55:23PM +0200, Denis Barbier wrote:
> > On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 12:14:03PM +0200, Sven LUTHER wrote:
> > [...]
> > > BTW, Why is ocaml 3.06-6.1 not entering testing. Does anyone know if i
> > > just need to wait, or should i ask someone in particular what is
> > > happening ?
> >
> > If I understand it right, this is similar to Perl, i.e. all ocaml
> > programs must be marked as valid candidate at
> >   http://ftp-master.debian.org/testing/update_excuses.html
>
> Ok, but then, why does it not appear in :
>
>   http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?excuse=ocaml
>
> ?
>
> Mmm, maybe it could be a good additional feature to have a reverse check
> on the excuses or something such.

Here is what http://ftp-master.debian.org/testing/update_output.txt has
to say about ocaml :

skipped: ocaml (478+4)
    got: 32+0: a-32
    * alpha: libcamlimages-ocaml, libcamlimages-ocaml-dev,
      libconfigwin-ocaml-dev, libgdome2-ocaml, libgdome2-ocaml-dev,
      libgdome2-xslt-ocaml, libgdome2-xslt-ocaml-dev, liblablgl-ocaml,
      liblablgl-ocaml-dev, liblablgtk-ocaml, liblablgtk-ocaml-dev,
      liblablgtkmathview-ocaml, liblablgtkmathview-ocaml-dev,
      libmlgtk-ocaml, libmlgtk-ocaml-dev, libnetclient-ocaml-dev,
      libocamlnet-ocaml-dev, libpcre-ocaml, libpcre-ocaml-dev,
      libpgsql-ocaml-dev, libpxp-ocaml-dev, libsdl-ocaml,
      libsdl-ocaml-dev, libshell-ocaml, libshell-ocaml-dev,
      libxstr-ocaml-dev, libzip-ocaml, libzip-ocaml-dev, ocamltk, zoggy

I am not sure if this is all of them, maybe there are also recursive
dependencies, but please all of you check the packages in this list that
you are maintaining.