Re: Short description of ocaml programs

On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 04:00:17PM +0200, Jérôme Marant wrote:
> En réponse à Remi VANICAT <vanicat@labri.u-bordeaux.fr>:
>

> > > The ones which are either broken, or out of date on some arches :
> > >
> > > # ocamldsort (- to 0.12-1)
> > >
> > >     * Maintainer: Dimitri Ara
> > >     * Too young, only 4 of 10 days old
> > >     * ocamldsort (source, alpha, arm, i386, ia64, powerpc, sparc) is
> > buggy! (1 > 0)
> > >     * Not considered
> >
> > it seem that there is no version of this package that is into testing,
> > so it shouldn't be a problem for ocaml to enter testing.
>
>   I'm the sponsor for this package. I've asked Dimitri to fix this
>   bug ASAP.

Ok, i was tempted to do it myself in an NMU, but it was only 4 days old.
I think it is not a difficult bug.

But again, i don't think we catched all packages like this, so please
everyone, check your packages, and maybe we could go for a upload
freeze, or something such, until ocaml 3.06 is in testing ?