Re: Cameleon packages available

En réponse à Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org>:

> On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 03:13:20PM +0200, Maxence Guesdon wrote:
> > Do you think I should remove this target ? and omve the configure.in
> > script in a subdir ?
>
> I think is better not to ship .in, .ac, .am and the hell stuff in
> distribution tarballs; these are things useful for the developer but
> not
> for the user that just wants to build the package.

  I do not agree. They are part of the source, so they must
  be shipped with it. Moreover, when there are upstream
  problems with the configure script, it is pratical to
  to have the configure.in which we can modify and then
  send a patch upstream.

Jérôme Marant <jerome@marant.org>
              <jerome.marant@free.fr>

http://marant.org