Re: Cameleon packages available

On Thu, Oct 10, 2002 at 01:16:05PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> Thanks, I will look at it tomorrow and give you some feedback.

I've just performed some test, the binary package seems to work well,
but IMO the source package is missing a build depency against autoconf.

Indeed, autoconf isn't mentioned as a build depend and my try to rebuild
cameleon for woody fails with:

   /usr/bin/make all doc manual
   make[1]: Entering directory `/tmp/buildd/cameleon-1.1+cvs.20021009'
   autoconf
   make[1]: autoconf: Command not found
   make[1]: *** [configure] Error 127
   make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/buildd/cameleon-1.1+cvs.20021009'
   make: *** [build-stamp] Error 2
   pbuilder: Failed autobuilding of package

It can also be a woody problem, but I doubt ...

Have you tried building the package with pbuilder?

Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
"I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney