Re: Short description of ocaml programs

As reported below, a package of mine (namely "libpgsql-ocaml") is out of
date on alpha.
Last time the built was tried it failed for a problem in the preinst
script of libpgsql2 package, but it was more than a month ago.

Could you please retry the build of libpgsql-ocaml on an alpha
autobuilder?

TIA,
Cheers.

On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 01:51:46PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> > # libpgsql-ocaml (20010808-1 to 20010808-2)
> >     * out of date on alpha: libpgsql-ocaml-dev (from 20010808-1)
>
> I've looked at the build log on alpha, last time the build was tried, it
> failed for an unpacking error of libpgsql package ..., but this was a
> month ago or so.
> I'm going to ask for a build retry on the alpha porters ML, stay tuned.

Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
"I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney