Re: ocaml 3.06 and testing

On Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 05:56:03PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 05:43:52PM +0200, Sven LUTHER wrote:
> > BTW2, ... about ocaml 3.06 and testing, well i wrote mail to
> > debian-devel and was ignored, does anyone else have an idea of who i
> > should pester next ? Can someone fill build reports against the buildd
> > or such ? Well, i will try writing to the appropriate porter list to see
> > what did happen.
>
> I've just asked for responsibles for testing distribution, just wait a
> bit more.

Err, i just posted to debian-sparc and debian-ia64.

> Months before debian release the debian devel ML was the key point for
> problems related package entering testing, but probably now the testing
> guys aren't looking continuosly on debian-devel becayse we are far away
> from the next release.

Well, actually, it seems not so much a problem related with the testing
stuff, as a problem with the autobuilder building the package but
forgetting to upload them (as can be seen with the sucessfully build
logs, but the lack of packages in the archive). As such i think the
porters list is the right place, unless there is a buildd admin or
something such i can ask ?