Re: The Ocaml NMU

On Wed, Sep 25, 2002 at 08:03:36PM +0200, J?r?me Marant wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I can see in the changelog of the Ocaml NMU:
>
> -=-=-=-=-
>
> Changes:
>  ocaml (3.06-6.1) unstable; urgency=low
>  .
>    * (NMU) recompile at maintener request
>
> -=-=-=-=-
>
> I'm sorry but such explainations are not satisfactory.
> More info should be provided in order to explain the
> reasons for recompiling and what it is meant to fix.
> Please think of this next time. Thanks.

It doesn't fix anything, -6.1 should be exactly the same as -6, just
that because i uploaded source only, the ocaml-source package was not
being built, and thus ocaml 3.06-6 could not enter testing (since only
3.06-1 was available for ocaml-source).

I will do 3.06-7 nextly, and then add some more verbose message for
3.06-6.1.