PTS announcements: package list

I received two agreement and no objections.
If no one object, tomorrow I will proceed to the subscription.

I was thinking about subscribing the following _source_ packages:

   advi, camlidl, camlimages, camlzip, configwin, findlib, fort,
   gmetadom, lablgl, lablgtk, lablgtkmathview, libpgsql-ocaml,
   libxslt-ocaml, mlglade, mlgtk, ocaml, ocaml-tools, ocamlnet,
   ocamlsdl, ocamltk, ocamlweb, pcre-ocaml, pxp, shell, xstr, zoggy

Is not included in this list "efuns" package which is currently almost
unmantained.

For the subscription I've asked to the PTS maintainer if they can add
manually this ML so that we can avoid receiving a bounce of confirmation
messages here, I'm still waiting for an answer ...

Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
"I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney